|Sri Lanka Web Directory||Search||Add Entry|
Ministry of Public Administration and Home Affairs.
|Visit the Web Site: http://www.pubad.gov.lk/|
Ministry of Public Administration and Home Affairs
An excellent public service for the nation.
To ensure an excellent public service through sound national and regional administrative system with competence human resources .
* To formulate efficiency policies on recruitment, remuneration and other service conditions in Human Resource Management (HRM) of public service.
* To develop strategies to reorient mindset of existing public servants to response to people needs
* To formulate and implement new management structures and systems for enhance productivity and quality in the public service
* To establish and share a system of values (result oriented attitudes, Accountability, Resource prudence, impartiality, transparency etc.).
* Identify training requirements of public sector personnel, facilitate and conduct training programmes..
* To formulate and execute policies and programmes with regard to pensions of public officers.
* Improve existing internal and financial assets management system.
* Enhance an efficient and effective regional administrative system.
* To provide efficient service delivery to satisfy the needs of the public.
* To implement of an institutional framework within the public service, capable of achieving development objectives identified by the government.
* To provide the necessary services for maintaining the normal administration properly.
* To promote utilization of modern IT to improve productivity and quality.
* To provide better staff to deliver effective public service.
* To enhance practices to meet the needs of the public and public servants.
* To upgrade, develop and execute guidelines for simplifying and making efficient the various operational processes in the public service to cater public needs.
* To coordinate and guide the activities of district Secretaries and divisional Secretaries
* To improve the performance of district and divisional administration
* To coordinate the functions of the district, divisional and grass root level
* Perform functions delegated by law through officers and organizations at village and divisional levels and the Registrar General's Department
* Implement Official Languages policy
* To coordinate and monitoring foreign and local funded projects / programmes of the Ministry of Public Administration and Home Affairs
* To coordinate National Independence Day ceremony and other state ceremonies
|Rewiews and Ratings Please login to post Reviews on this site|